SEAL officers must be professional and highly experienced to qualify.
Only one in ten are hired. Are you the one?
LET US TELL YOU ABOUT OUR BOOMERANGS
Boomerangs are officers who have left us and then come back. We take pride in knowing that after seeing what’s out there, people come back to us. We treat our team with respect and encourage them to take ownership of their careers and hours. We will allow you to work for as long as it is safe, because we are not in the business of capping your potential or pay. We want to see you grow and always be satisfied with us, and we will treat you with fairness and fraternity, always.
- Maintain Safety
- Patrol area on foot and/or in vehicle
- Prepares Daily Activity/Incident Reports
- Works with police and emergency authorities on occasion
- Provides an alert and vigilant presence that deters crime
- Reports to work on time and is consistent in performing daily duties assigned
- Able to communicate effectively and has keen attention to detail
- Ability to work all shifts
Job Requirements: Level III (3) Active Commission License in Hand
- Security experience (At Least 1 year)
- Own your own firearm and duty belt/rig
- Officer must be able to walk and stand throughout his/her shift
- Baton, O.C. Spray, Taser (License preferred in hand/ must
supply within first 30 days of employment)
- Optional: Comfortable working with a highly trained K9 on patrol (S.E.A.L. will certify you, if you like)
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- Clean Driving Record with valid driving license
- Must Pass Background Check
- Reliable transportation
Click for code of ethics.
Job Application Form
"*" indicates required fields
SEAL Security is a partner of U.S. LawShield – a legal defense team that offers a membership program for those with firearms. Upon joining the program, in case you need to use your weapon for self-defense, their team will quickly and diligently respond to your case and defend you.
The perks of U.S. LawShield:
- A nationwide network of Independent Program Attorneys (IPAs)
- 24/7/365 emergency access to an attorney-answered hotline
- Legal representation for both criminal and civil cases
- Zero attorneys’ fees for covered events—no limits, caps or deductibles
- Legal updates and State-specific guides
- Unlimited access to our informative resources
- Members get all this, and more, for less than 50 cents a day